OF STATE THAT IS SUING STATE LEGAL GUARDIAN FOR FRAUD AS…

Customer Question
I AM CAREGIVER OF...

I AM CAREGIVER OF STATE WARD THAT IS SUING STATE LEGAL GUARDIAN FOR FRAUD AS DESCRIBED BY IG FOR SS OFFICE.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

ALASKA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

WE HAVE FOLLOWED ADVICE OF DISABILITY LAW CANTER IN ANCHORAGE AND ALL 3 LEGAL FORMS FOR REPORTING FRAUD OR ABUSE HAVE BEEN IGNORED BY ALL STATE AGENCIES.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

AMOUNT MISSING FOR ABOUT A 15 MONTH PERIOD FROM 10/2015 TO 2/2017 IS MAXIMUNM OF 12,000 AND COULD BE ONLY 7,000 AFYRT AUDIT OF OPA ACCOUNT OF WARD

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
12/7/2017
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

When you are unable to obtain assistance at the State level the next step is the federal level. Have you contacted the Department of Justice/FBI?

Tina, Lawyer