I'm not well chat capable person. so pls be pacient to

Customer Question
Hi,i'm not well chat...

Hi,i'm not well chat capable person. so pls be pacient to respond you.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Yes, my home insurance agent standing final stage to declare as a owner ship of our house to State county office, Washington state we live,

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No , but he is ready to do that according to combersation with him, and I think i know how he did

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

A little bit more need to explain. I;v been with the co. 9year , i don't see local agent since i paying yealy premium at once each yea iwe have record in bank account.agent modified payment record and policy 2012, he controled our payment fund under his new monthly payment method and created coratoral payee n my place for several years. since sending "mrA hometransfrt" " I can take your home to report County as "un declared property !" Before the event happen, I want send him ..... what kind of proof i need collect ?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
12/7/2017
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

So to be clear the agent is stating he will assume ownership under the unclaimed property act?

Tina, Lawyer