I am from Oklahoma and I have hired an attorney to do work…

Customer Question
I am from Oklahoma...

I am from Oklahoma and I have hired an attorney to do work for me and they have crossed several privacy issues.And at this point are holding onto an abstract of mine that they, themselves have decided I don't need and have handed that abstract off to a 3rd party , without my permission and has contacted a different attorney( my ex-husbands attorney) to ask his opinion on this.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

There is more but I am looking for an attorney in Oklahoma to represent me against theses 2 attorneys for violating my rights and stealing my personal property and giving it to someone else

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I am in the process of filling out a theft report to the Sherriffs office

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
12/7/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 8 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

In addition to what you plan on doing the following may be effective

1. warn the lawyer that unless returned you will file a complaint with the discplinary committe in the state

2. you will sue for malpractice

3. retain new counsel to pursue the lawyer and handle your open legal issues.

If that is clear and acceptable, please reply "Yes"

That is my plan at this point , they have crossed my Privacy Act laws on several occasions. At this point they are refusing to return my abstract. I am in need of an attorney to represent me.
Foolish and inexcusable conduct.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”Good luck!!

awaiting your reply, thank you.

Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. Happy Holidays!