Without my knowledge or consent my lawyer set up an

Customer Question
Without my knowledge or...

Without my knowledge or consent my lawyer set up an irrevocable trust dissolving again without my knowledge and consent my living Trust which I liked. I see no Medicaid Trust as an option in my future. How can I get my original Trust back and do away with this Irrevookable Trust. He sent a letter to all his clients saying there were" new laws" that made my Living Trust out-of- date and then he destroyed that Trust. He has an Alzheimers relative that is a big draw on HIS money so he is using his clients....What is the fastest and cheapest way out? I do not want him involved in any way in my estate: he is a crook.

Lawyer's Assistant: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?

Oregon

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

The Trust documents for the Family Trust--non-revocable and the tattered remnants of my Living Trust.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Help. I have had very legal contact so this is a big problem for me.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/7/2017
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

First, have you reported him to the Oregon Bar Association? Do you still have a copy of your original trust documents that you state he destroyed? Did you sign the irrevocable trust document?

Are you online with me?

Tina, Lawyer