I had [email protected] come to my home, they said they could give me the…

Customer Question
Hi My name is*****...

Hi My name is***** had [email protected] come to my home, they said they could give me the enternet and TV, I told them i have to have the enternet because my job is digital marketing. They came in they gave me excess to the TV but no internet. My home was to far away from there power source... So I told them Im goingto have to go with someone nwho can give me the internet. They said fine I will pay a cancelation fee of $480.00. I cancel them the y sent my canceling invoice to a collection co. They said ifni did not pay they would ding my credit. So I paid it. Can [email protected] do this even if they could not fill there contract?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?

Hope this makes sense? lol

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

Several times they would put it off and send me to direct tv then direct tv would send me back to [email protected]

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Could I sue them

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/7/2017
Lawyer: DamienJD, Attorney replied 7 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. That charge sounds ridiculous. You probably could take them to small claims court. It would be breach of contract, or a fraudulent inducement claim.

I was told the charge would be 5.00. Why did yu charge me $36.00? Is it 42.00 for answering one questions.

Hi Bob: I am an expert and not in charge of pricing. But I think it is $5 to post a question and the $36.00 for an answer. You can always get your money back. Separately, Just Answer only pays me if you give me a rating between 3 and 5 stars.

If you want to continue, just let me know. Or if I answered you question already, just let me know.