Do most states or is their a federal law requiring an actual…

Customer Question
Thank you. Do...

Thank you. Do most states or is their a federal law requiring an actual provider order to perform a biometric screening?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in Arizona, however we provide services nationwide. Specifically let's say Arizona and Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No that's all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/7/2017
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 7 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

A biometric screening - for what? I am not sure I understand the question.