Auto lease contract with Kia. They seek payment that exceeds…

Customer Question
Auto lease contract with...

Auto lease contract with Kia. They seek payment that exceeds monthly amount on monthly agreement.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

CA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, Leased on 10/10. No communication until I initiated, today.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/7/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

I simply wish to comply with contract agreement. I fear something fraudulent. What options do I have?

So, you have something in writing that shows one amount, but they're requesting a different amount, is that correct? Are the amounts wildly different or is it a few dollars difference?

About $25/mo difference

I see what you mean. What has Kia told you about this discrepancy?