My HOmeowner's Association towed my car. The "rules" state…

Customer Question
My HOmeowner's Association towed...

My HOmeowner's Association towed my car. The "rules" state that I am to be given 5 days notice. Instead I got 4 hours. What can I do about this?

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Warminster PA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

The police were called to the towing company. Other than that, I didn't know where to turn.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

For now...that's my major issue.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/7/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 7 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

The hoa must arrange for vehicle to be returned and all fees and expenses reimbursed by the hoa as it violated its own rules and failed to provide notice. If hoa refuses you can proceed by small claims court, which avoids incurring legal fees, but hoa should comply to avoid the risk and costs.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.