Whats the best way to win against. You went to a party with…

Customer Question
Second opinion] whats the best...
Second opinion] whats the best way to win against. You went to a party with a couple and one of the guys drugged you and raped you. Your so called friends saw it happen and left you there. Then lied and covered up for their friend. One of them also hacked in your phone to monitor it as well. I went to the police and they dropped it because I wasnt awake and didnt see it happen
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/7/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 8 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties. However, I do not understand your question.

Kindly clarify.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Michael Bradley
I am a new attorney. Can you be a little more specific. I understand you went through an extremely traumatic experience. You say that you contacted the police and made a report. Did you go to the hospital and has a rape kit completed?