Can I really ask a legal question here. California

Customer Question
Can I really ask...

Can I really ask a legal question here

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
12/7/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 4 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
what can I answer for you?
Will this be held against me?

My number is ************

Hello
I don’t see your question. what can I answer for you in chat?
Can I call a number to discuss? I paid the $47.00
I can answer in chat. If you want someone by phone only I can opt out.

Okay my number is *************

Ok.
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 4 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good evening, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 4 months ago

If you'd like to speak over the phone, I'm available and would be happy to help.

Can you provide me with some more information about your situation?

In order for the site to connect us for the call, you'll need to accept the phone call request offer. Once the payment for the call is processed, the site will allow us to connect for the call. Thanks, I'll be waiting to hear back!

Yes I paid $47.00 to utilize the phone option
See attached
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 4 months ago

I'm not sure why, but the site is not providing me with a link to initiate a phone call, even though I see from the attachment that you've already paid the fee.

I know there was another attorney expert that initially tried to help answer your questions, but who was unavailale for a phone call. Perhaps his initial lock of your question is preventing my ability to initiate the call.

You should contact customer support and let them know about this issue, that you've paid for a phone call but are unable to initiate the call. All payments and site issues are handled through them. You can reach someone directly here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 4 months ago

I'll send a report to customer support as well. Hopefully they can help get this resolved soon.

hey
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 4 months ago

Hello, did you receive my prior response with the information for contacting customer support?

I've just sent a report myself as well, requesting assistance to get this cleared up.

Sorry for any inconvenience. Sit tight and hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Please check now
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 4 months ago

Still no link to call you, sorry.

I've just checked and I've not yet received a response from customer support.

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 4 months ago

Did you follow the link I sent above to notify customer support?

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Can I type my question out without it being held against me?
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 4 months ago

Your name is ***** ***** listed across the chat, however anything typed here is available to be viewed publicly online.

But my phone number is *****
Is that now made public?
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 4 months ago

I see that you listed it in the chat with the prior expert, I can flag that now and the site moderators will remove it immediately.

You don't need to list your number in the chat for the phone call service, the site uses a third party server, where you'll enter your number confidentially.

Thank you for having it removed.
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 4 months ago

I flagged it. It should be taken down any minute now.

I’m not comfortable writing my issue online
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 4 months ago

No problem, I understand.

As soon as I hear back from customer support on the site issue with your phone call, I'll message you here and initiate the call.

And if you hear back, please feel free to do the same.

Can I give you my credit card info and you process it ? This is crazy...
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 4 months ago

I'm sorry, unfortunately not. Payments are all processed through customer support, experts don't handle any part of billing.

Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones