Airlin loste my bag. Thy are plying gams and dot want to…

Customer Question
Airlin loste my bag ...

Airlin loste my bag

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Thy are plying gams and dot want to combanst me Iwant to fil lawsut pleas advic

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes i did evry thing thy reqired

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/6/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 7 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
How much is the loss?I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.
I.m from La ca. The loss is 1500 dollar
Airline should cover the loss. Have an inventory of items and values.If needed, You have a few options. Let me outline them. You can pursue a complaint in civil court. You may sue for losses suffered plus costs and interest. You can also file a complaint with the attorney general office. You can threaten these options before pursuing and use for leverage. local counsel can also get involved! A lawyer letter alone can often bring about a settlement as the other side realizes that you are serious and gets concerned about its risk and legal fees.By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
I want attorny to fil asmall clam
The airline may require arbitration per terms of contract and ticket purchase.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
can,t do it my self I need attorny to do it and get persentg
consumer lawyers do it on contingency fee basis. martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.
Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!
I thought this was a down paymemt for a lawsuit because what you said i already know. So im not satisfied and i need my money back. You said money back guarantee
Ok no problem. This is a general information site.
Regarding to uor text ysterday as I said i thought this Is done payment to start looking the case Ican't afod this mony I am on ssi pleas retairn my mony

ok, I will let customer service know.