Our support animal was singled out, there were other dogs on…

Customer Question
Our support animal was...

Our support animal was singled out, there were other dogs on the beach, they called animal control,, animal control says he would not do anything about the other dogs because our dog was specifically called about. By virtue of past practice and present practice dogs have been and still are allowed on the beach based on statement our dog was the only dog that he got the report on,, we want a cease and desist order, leave our sup[port animal alone,,what is your professional opinion and perhaps other lawsuits.Sincerely, ***** ***** La Belle

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Nothing has been filed by us. Any other reports, complaints against us, yes.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/6/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 7 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Did you incur a loss or injury?