II HAVE A NOTE TREE DAY NOTICE TO PAY RENT OR GIVEN

Customer Question
II HAVE A NOTE...

II HAVE A NOTE TREE DAY NOTICE TO PAY RENT OR GIVEN POSSESSION

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

IN FLORIDA 33322 PLANTATION VERONA VIEW APT 121

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

NO

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

YES I AM 74 YEAR OLD AND I AM IN WEELFARE

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/6/2017
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a Florida licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

What is your specific legal question,my friend?

Tina, Lawyer