A disbarred lawyer who's been increase rated is trying to…

Customer Question
A disbarred lawyer who's...

A disbarred lawyer who's been increase rated is trying to ruin my business by telling lies

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Pa.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

SHE went to tell a judge, don't they have her background

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She was disbarred for taking the firms money

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/6/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can. What can I answer for you?

I'm now being harassed by court. Don't they have her criminal record ? I want it stopped
Again, I’m not sure what you’re talking about. I see something about “increase rated” and I don’t know what that means. I also see that you wrote that you’re being harassed by the court. I need you to explain your situation completely and then ask a question - so that I give you correct information when I answer you.