Could a qui tam case include a person whom volume. Sorry,

Customer Question
Could a qui tam...

Could a qui tam case include a person whom volume

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Sorry, allow me to start over.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I am in California and have a possible qui tam case, against a L.L.C. business that is billing the state for medical services.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Did you get that last message from me?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/6/2017
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 7 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

Your question cut off. Here is what I have:

Could a qui tam case include a person whom volume-

Can you please clarify the situation and what you are asking? Thanks in advance.