I read about the new law 160.59 and would like to apply, how…

Customer Question
Hello I read about...

Hello I read about the new law 160.59 and would like to apply, how to go about it?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Nyc NY

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, I need to put an application in

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That is all, it is a misdemeanor over 15 years

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
12/6/2017
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. What misdemeanor what were you convicted of? How long ago was your conviction? What is your question?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.