I would like to file an artiocle 78 against a municipality…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to file an artiocle 78 against a municipality within the State of New York.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

This is in reference to a FOIL request. I am constantly being given the run around by that agency and then I am being told that they don"t have that information.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not at this time.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/6/2017
Lawyer: DamienJD, Attorney replied 7 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. I understand you want to file an Article 78 proceeding. Let me know what question you have so I can see how I can help you.