If the person using company account to conduct for personal…

Customer Question
If the person...

If the person using company account to conduct for personal use and was caught by company, is that a very serious offence

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

In malaysia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

At this stage, both parties still under negotiation on settlement

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Today, suddenly, the company did not agreed with the negotiation and asking to settle by today, otherwise they will lodge report, can they do that

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
12/6/2017
Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

I would view that as a very serious offense that exposes them to civil liability and to potential tax liability.