I need some advice on a few questions eviction,abuse,kids…

Customer Question
I need some advice...

I need some advice on a few questions eviction,abuse,kids involved

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

He got arrested 6yrs ago for domestic and I’m going to file a report on a few things that happened last month if I’m able to

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have kids twins and my little boy has Autism and his therapy and all we receive is threw my insurance I don’t trust anyone with my son because he can’t talk I’m the only one that understands him

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/5/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can. What can I answer for you?

Nothing happened when I paid

What do you mean? I'm an attorney. I'd be happy to answer your questions... but I see no questions.

No over text is fine where is the attorney

I​"m an attorney. I see you opened a second window... just stay in this one and we can talk here. The phone call requests are quoted - while I CAN do a phone call if you want I did not send you a phone call request and I'm happy to proceed in writing

I can keep writing

What can I answer for you?

I paid the 5$ fee to talk to a attorney did I run out of time because I was picking up kids

P​hone calls are a separate charge. They are $59 I believe. All you need to do is click the call me button on your end if you would like a call.

I just saw call and I thought it was the same price please refund the extra money and I need to text anyway because I’m home and the father is here
If I got charged please refund me and send me to a attorney for the 5$

Y​ou were not charged for a call as far as I can tell. I don't see anything on my end suggesting you requested a phone call so I think you should be fine.

I ​think you should reach out to customer service about question pricing as well.

Are u the lawyer or am I still waiting for one
I’m confused
Plus my kids are around

I am a lawyer. Perhaps this is not the best time for you to communicate. Also, the question is not $5 as you stated, so you may wish to reach out to customer service if you have questions about the cost of this.

U can’t tell me the cost
Have u read my texts about some of the issues that I need answered

N​o, I can't tell you the cost. That is something you'll need to discuss with customer service. But I have asked you what your questions are at least three times so I don't know if you're just not seeing my messages. I see the "issues" you describe. I do NOT see any questions listed.

Can he evict me with my mail comes here I reside with my kids here

Are you married? I'm assuming you're not...

Are they your kids or joint?

How long have you lived there?

Also I’m a caregiver to my son from this address because he has autism! I don’t trust anyone with my son because he can’t talk and tell me if something bad happens to him
There both r kids
Not married
This time around I’ve lived here for 8yrs
We Steve is his name
Have been on and off since I was about 25 but have known each other since I was 10yrs old
He is a friend of my brother
But I’ve stayed and raised are twins and
Pay for all food all clothes
When they were babies bought 85% of the stuff u need for babies to toddlers
Now he doesn’t pay for anything but mortgage and he’s late on that

It's highly unlikely he would be able to evict you under the circumstances you present.

Do u recommend getting a police report of him choking me multiple times last month

I think a police report on the day it happened would have been much more useful but certainly you should get one even at this late date.

How can u serve eviction notice
I thought a third party had to he can’t just hand them to me
What would be the next step if he does serve me

Y​ou wouldn't leave and then he'd file in landlord tenant court and you would explain that you area entitled to live in the home and you're not just a 'tenant' - and then you could also file for child support in family court.

I have pictures and a voicemail of him cussing me out and leaving me at casino
He drove wasted drunk and got home woke my mom up and she confirms he was to wasted to drive
My father had to pick me up
With information that I have he does do illegal things
He has old pictures of my drugs I use to do b4 I went to rehab for alcohol and pills about 3&1/2yrs ago and he says he will say they are recent he has threatened that ! R those assessable in court are they something that he could say our recent & use old ones saying they r new
I don’t see your last answer
About pictures and I
Would appreciate it if you could send me steps to take so I know exactly what to do??
Also if I file for custody would I still be able to live in the house that my child that has autism can’t be removed from
How do I save this and did we get disconnected
Ma’am, I am going to open up your question to our database of experts. I think you should consider requesting a phone call because you have quite a few questions that you need assistance with, moreso than a back and forth via email can provide in my opinion.
Instead of emails can we do it by via text or phone call at the right time m-f 10-1:00pm California time is good

Email is ********************* that is the only one that is working

Thank you for the answers you sent
Danielle
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney