My Aunt who is 72 was in a nursing home in Durango and

Customer Question
My Aunt who is...

My Aunt who is 72 was in a nursing home in Durango and suffered from dry eyes. She was taken to an eye Dr in Durango who put wetting lenses in her eyes. He left lenses in too long and when tried to remove them he scratched her corneas in the search. She was brought down to Albuquerque to see specialist at U. N. M. eye clinic this spring and admitted to hospital with horrific ulcers on both eyes. Drs.discoverd she had herpes virus and mersa in both eyes. She was left with very limited eye sight. She now is in a nursing home in Albuquerque. Please let us know if you can help

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

This has nothing to do with real estate???

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Nothing has been done. We were told she needs an attorney in Colorado.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/5/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 7 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

First are you going to charge me more money to respond to me?

I have no idea what you are referring to...I do not charge anything...I am a user of this website just like you...

No I only agreed to 5.00 fee to ask question and a
was charged over 40.00. Keep your answer. Thanks for over drawing my account.
Really well the website is saying I'll be charged 59.00 for a phone call from you.

Sorry...I still not not have any idea of your question...are you looking for a phone call?? I can offer that for $5 in addition to your question amount....