Have got a letter from Enterprise collections my medical bad…

Customer Question
Have got a letter...

Have got a letter from Enterprise collections my medical bad debt was given to them by

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

Live in lexington ky

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

Uk hospital is a medical bill

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The bills are fro,2015 -16 ,first time I knew of them was on in August pf last yeat

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
12/5/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.