Half owner of house with my sister from inheritance. I want…

Customer Question
Half owner of house...

Half owner of house with my sister from inheritance. I want to sell and she dont. what can i do

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

GA.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

ITS STILL IN DADS NAME

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

THATS IT

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/5/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 7 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Can you tell me, is probate open?

all ready done with probate

Wait...you state the property is in dads name...but that probate is done...that makes no sense...

Why did the probate court not change title??

i do not no

Did you go through probate? Did you pay a lawyer to assist?

Can you speak on the phone? This would allow me to address your concerns directly. There is a nominal ($5) additional charge. I do not time my phone calls...we can converse until you receive the information you need.

Ok

great...once you accept the offer I can provide my phone #

i dont want to join anything

I am not an employee of the website...so I have no idea what you are referring to about "joining"...I urge you to contact customer service if you have questions regarding this

well i guess we are done thanks for nothing

Certainly...happy to help you