Are these questions posted online or private? North

Customer Question
Are these questions posted...

Are these questions posted online or private?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

North carolina

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not as of yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The other company is located in virginia

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/5/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

You are posting on an online forum. Your personal information does not appear on the forum, but your question and facts would. As we do not represent you, no confidentiality is provided, but again we have no idea of your personal information only the facts and question you provide.