WHO HAS THE RIGHT OF WAY IN A PRIVATE PARKING LOT, WHEN ONE…

Customer Question
WHO HAS THE RIGHT...

WHO HAS THE RIGHT OF WAY IN A PRIVATE PARKING LOT, WHEN ONE VEHICLE IS EXITING AN ALLEY WITHIN A COFFEE SHOP DRIVE THRU LANE, AND THE OTHER VEHICLE IS DRIVING SLOWLY IN THE MAIN LANE APPROACHING THE ALLEY/DRIVE THRU LANE EXIT. NEITHER VEHICLE IS DRIVING FAST AS NEITHER AIR BAG DEPLOYED ON IMPACT?

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you know who owns the lot?

Texas and owner unknown.

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

No, and there were no injuries other than a bruised chest on driver approaching the alley.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of at this time.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
12/5/2017
Lawyer: LegalPro54, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
LegalPro54
LegalPro54, Lawyer

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

Based on what you are describing the second car--the one driving in the main lane approaching the alley exit would have the right away.

If I can clarify anything at all for you, please do not hesitate to ask. It is my pleasure to assist you further if necessary....

Was I able to answer your question here? Please kindly let me know....

Tina, Lawyer