I need a fraud lawyer that can practice in Arizona. I have…

Customer Question
I need a fraud lawyer...
I need a fraud lawyer that can practice in Arizona. I have been taken advantage of through a marketing scheme or business scheme for an online business. The company is existing but they have done nothing of what was promised and lie on what they have done. I even have in writing from them they promise my money back and still nothing
I have called multiple lawyers offices and I can’t even get an appointment to plead my case to a lawyer. They all say I need a different type of lawyer or I need one in a different state ( I live in Wisconsin and the company is in Arizona). Arizona lawyers tell me to get one in Wisconsin and Wisconsin tells me I need Arizona law
I just want a good lawyer can you help me find one
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/5/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question.

I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, which would be in Arizona if the company is in Arizona, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com

I understand. Thank you

Thank you for understanding.