I filed for divorce and also a restraining order on my

Customer Question
spouse last year after proving...
I filed for divorce and also a restraining order on my spouse last year after proving to a Judge he was stealing funds from me. 4 days later my soon to be ex applied for a private life Insurance policy on me for $150,000 and marked NO for all of the medical questions. I’m a 90% Disabled veteran and had Bladder cancer surgery 8 months prior so it was clear he just wanted the policy. He is a cop and has threatened me and told his PD and the city PD I live in that I am a liar. My attorney found over $150,000 in hidden assets and I’m fearful of what my ex may do if he’s ordered to pay me - as he’s also fraudulently signed several declarations stating there were no hidden assets. Is there someone I can report his fraud to in order to protect myself as I’m fearful of the police? Are cops allowed to sign fraudulent finance declarations and life insurance policies and still be a witness in court cases as a police officer? Thanks.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
12/5/2017
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

You may want to try the Washington State Patrol.Certainly any false statements or information go to his credibility as a witness in any civil or criminal trials.

I am wondering if your lawyer could seek a protective order here if he has threatened you and put you in fear of your life.

The following is a brief description of the different types of court orders available, to help you request the protection which best fits your situation. Ask the Clerk for a copy of a brochure about court orders if you need more information.

As far s the insurance here the life insurance likely will not pay if there were false statements made on the application so he is probably wasting his money on that.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.I wish you the best.

Let me know if you have more followup.

Thanks for rating 5 stars when we are done.

Hello, this is for Pennsylvania -I am in Washington state. I already have a protection order. I want to report a cop for fraudulently signing financial declarations and life insurance policies as he is definitely not a credible witness.
In CA they call this a “Brady Cop” incident and cops proven to sign or state fraudulent items are reported so Prosecutors know they are on the list if they want to use them in court.

PA state police

http://www.psp.pa.gov/contact/Pages/default.aspx

Thanks for letting me clarify.

I’m not in Pennsylvania- I am 3000 miles away in king county, wa

Washington State Patrol
General Administration Building
PO Box 42600
Olympia WA###-##-#######) ###-####/p>

Sorry for the bad link here is correct contact information.Appreciate your patience.

Let me know if you have more.

Ray, Lawyer