I've openew a case summoned the defendant she responded now…

Customer Question
I've openew a case...

I've openew a case summoned the defendant she responded now how do I request time in front of a judge to get relief

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Michigan

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I filed my complaint and request to amend said complaint

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The case is active and opened just need to know how to get in front of that judge is all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/5/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 7 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
You can contact the court clerks office. The clerks office will normally schedule the matter for a conference.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”