I need to file documents to Vacate an Order signed by a

Customer Question
I need to file...

I need to file documents to Vacate an Order signed by a Commissioner. I also need to file a Motion/Order to Dismiss and a Motion/Order to Seal a Document. I thought I had followed the procedure correctly but the Judge's baliff says otherwise. I need help with this.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Washington state

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have filed the Settlement Agreement with the clerk electronically.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
12/5/2017
Lawyer: DrakeLAW, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Lawyer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

What type of law is this and what is the nature of the settlement agreement and the status of the proceedings?

Civil.......customer owing us money
we have signed an agreement and it has been filed with the clerk

Ok, and you all have agreed on a payment amount and payment schedule?

What order do you want to vacate?

Are you wanting to dismiss this case?

Are you wanting to seal the settlement agreement?