Bear with me this will take a bit to get out: Minnesota. No…

Customer Question
Bear with me this...

Bear with me this will take a bit to get out:

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Minnesota

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No just allot of coverup by the sheriff's dept and the county

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My wife was a part of a DWI training and they sent her home hammered

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/5/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

Phone call session started

Hi, I see you requested a phone call. That’s excellent! I have just one customer in front of you, but I will call you in approximately 30 minutes.

Thank you

You bet.

Hello, I will call you now.