I am having federal retirement issues where I have not been…

Customer Question
I am having federal...

I am having federal retirement issues where I have not been paid properly for my federal retirement benefits. I was told that if I repaid monies I withdrew I would receive a specified amount of monies and that did not happen. 2) The worker who computed my case did so based on an erroneous amount given by the HR worker and even though I have the amount computed by the retirement benefits office, they accepted the amount agreed upon and are have recorded it as a partial payment. I contacted the benefits isection and have gotten the amt we agreed I would pay and have not been paid accordingly.

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

I have recently divorced and have been unable to get my name changed, have been firced to continue paying health benefits for my x-spouse b/c they refuse to change the information because QuadPro have not submitted the paperwork. I have been unable to obtain my prescriptions b/c CVS sends Ned's to my X and b/c I refuse to pay for his meds I have been unable to obtain my own other than from a local pharmacist at a much higher rare. I sent OPMthe official info to change my name and health benefit info but they have refused. My court order/divorce say my X is responsible for his own mess and health benefits. They are still taking out benefits for him at my expense even though the 60 days allotted for him to get his own benefits are long since past.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the court order was issued in?

Ok

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

I do not understand the question - I am a retired federal employee

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, I think that is it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/5/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 7 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

My divorce and marriage occurred in Horry County, sc

Thank you

Do you have a question regarding this?