How does it take police to contact you after fleeing an

Customer Question
How long does it...

How long does it take police to contact you after fleeing an accident

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

Las vegas Sunday night

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
12/5/2017
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 8 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good morning, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 8 months ago

It really depends on whether or not someone was able to take you license plate information down.

Do you know whether someone did? Or if there were traffic cameras near where the accident occurred?

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 8 months ago

Hi, just checking in to see if you'd still like help getting your questions answered.
It's free of charge to respond to any questions I may ask you, think of this more as a back and forth conversation.
Let me know if you'd still like my assistance, thanks!