How experienced are your attorneys do you actually go to the…

Customer Question
How experienced are your...

How experienced are your attorneys do you actually go to the state that I have a question for

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Sc Pickens county

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes and allegation against me with DSS in Pickens County on October 2nd

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No I just have a couple of questions

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
I had an allegation filed against me in October 2nd of this year I was told by my mother-in-law that I have supervised visitation with my daughter there is no court hearing that I've been to or any kind of paper or notice or anything she just said DSS is involved which they are but it's been 63 days I haven't heard anything from DSS nothing in the mail so can I basically just go get my daughter back basically it was a lie and my mother-in-law told me that DSS asked her to have supervised visitation
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/5/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

The attorneys on this site answer general questions to inform customers about their situation based on their facts and the law pertaining to the situation. Pursuant to state laws we cannot represent anyone or provide legal advice, you would need to visit a local attorney for that type of service.

If you would like to proceed with that understanding, please let us know.