My mom was in a nursing home and she died.She went in

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** mom was in a nursing home and she died.She went in because she had mercer.I kept asking to speak with the wound nurse she would never see me.Then one day my neice said that I needed to get my mom out of there asap.I went to them and asked them to send her to a wound hospital not knowing she had developed these bed sores no one told us that she had them.She was transferred and died.It's hard typing right now I'm sorry if. My words are misspelled her wound was so large the nurse had her hand in my mom's butt.I went to one lawyer they said we didn't have a case.My mom was fine before we took her there.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Michigan

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The funreal home told us to get a lawyer because mom had too many complications due to her death.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
It's been very hard for my family,I have high blod pressure diabetes, heart problems.My sister had 2 heart attacks she's not in the best of health now I'm taking care of her.My mom meant the world too me.She never wanted to go in a nursing home.They never said one word to us about her sore.One lawyer said it was in stage 3.My mom did'nt have that on her.They went over her papers in 3weeks called us and said we don't have a case.
I didn't know I will be charged 36 more dollars I don't have 36 dollars on my card.Just the 5 dollars.
12/5/2017
Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your legal question today. I'm attorney Bill offering assistance to your medical negligence and wrongful death inquiry.

If it can be shown that the actions or inactions of the hospital or nursing home sped up the unfortunate death of your mother there could be a civil case here. In fact there could also be criminally negligent manslaughter.

You would need to get a hold on your mother's medical file. As your attorney indicated at stage three illness there is very little the doctors can do but the medical reports should offer more information on this.

You would then need to get the reports evaluated by another doctor to see if there was any negligence on behalf of the hospital.

There are a list of wrongful death and medical negligence attorneys that do bring these kinds of cases.

You can be put in touch here:

http://lrs.michbar.org/LRS-Info/Lawyer-Referral-Service

We are here to help, so please follow up with me if you require additional support and assistance.

In return remember to rate positively today.

I'm an independent legal expert and rely on your positive feedback to get a credit.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4***** or better.

So I hope you rate FIVE STARS before your exit today.

Much appreciated

Attorney Bill

Dear Customer ,

I would like to follow up your question to which I posted a reply a few days ago.

Do you need any further information ?

Happy to help.

Just a reminder, I'm an independent legal expert and rely on your positive feedback to get a credit for my time.

It's a reciprocal service.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

So I hope you rate FIVE STARS today for the help received.

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer