I have court appointment that I was sued by second part for…

Customer Question
I have court appointment...

I have court appointment that I was sued by second part for 15080 dollar

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Mn

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes for damage property caused by 15080 dollar

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, I contracted with my insurance and they said we denied for not providing evedence

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
12/5/2017
Lawyer: Bruce Schreiber, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Bruce Schreiber

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

If you are being sued, and your insurance company won't defend you, YOU MUST NOT IGNORE THE SUMMONS. You must hire a lawyer or represent yourself and respond to the allegations or you will lose by DEFAULT.

Do you have further questions?

If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work I would appreciate it.

The site does not credit the Attorneys unless the customer rates our service positively. Thank you for your consideration. Please feel free to ask more questions and I will be happy to continue to assist you.

Thank you for using JA! We appreciate your business.

Do you have further questions?