Too...what can I do if my parents are threatening me from…

Second opinion] Hi too...what...

Second opinion] Hi too...what can I do if my parents are threatening me from Kenya...am in US

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Am in TEXAS

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They threaten to Depot me and am above 18

12/5/2017
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your legal question today. I'm attorney Bill assisting you with your immigration law question today.

Because you are over the age of majority, 18 years of age in the US, the only authority that can make a deportation decision is a US immigration judge.

If your visa status is legal and current then you cannot be deported unless you commit an immigration crime or fraud.

We are here to help so please follow up with me as required.

In return remember to rate positively today.

I'm an independent legal expert and rely on your positive feedback to get a credit today.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

So I hope you rate FIVE STARS today before your exit.

Thank You

Attorney Bill

Bill Attorney