I am in Oregon, have been trying to get a hold of a Senator…

Customer Question
Dear sir: I...

Dear sir: I am in Oregon, have been trying to get a hold of a Senator Charles Baertschiger, of the Oregon Legislature no luck so far, for the rest of my life I will be trying to change Oregon rape laws, for I am a victim of a brutal rape in 1965, and was not allowed to speak of it, my parents would not allow it. I would like help in changing these laws in this state, however I do not know even where to begin. Could you possibly give me a place to start.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I did not report anything until September of this year, because my mom passed away and I now feel free to speak of this rape, it was a gang rape, by a football team, yes I do remember a lot considering.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Do you want some details?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/4/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Thank you so much for your patience. Could you help me understand what you've tried thus far?