I NEED LAWYER TO ASSIST ME IN GETTING A LOCAL JUDGE TO

Customer Question
I NEED LAWYER TO...

I NEED LAWYER TO ASSIST ME IN GETTING A LOCAL JUDGE TO VACATE A RULING ON ME BASED IN MISS-INFORMATION PROVIDED BY MY WIFE (SEPARATED ) THRU HER LOCAL LAWYER, WHEREIN I HAD TO PAY LEGAL FEE AND MISSED PYMT OF 750.00 AND I WAS SERVED VIA COURT REP AT MY QUARTERS.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

OOPS, SORRY IT'S BILOXI/GULFPORT, MISSISSIPPI

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

LEGALLY, NO. HOWEVER I DID DISPUTE FINDING WITH HER LAWYER, BUT NO RESPONSE.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 2 days by:
12/7/2017
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

You will want to file a motion with the court. I can provide a link for Attorneys in the Biloxi area that provide FREE consultations as well as a link for the Sate Bar Lawyer Referral Service. http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/firm/family-law/biloxi/mississippi

The State Bar resources at https://www.msbar.org/for-the-public/how-to-select-a-lawyer/

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you.

If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work from the site I would appreciate it. A positive rating will not impact your ability to obtain a refund.

You may not be familiar with how the site works. The Attorneys to not receive credit from the site for their time or with customers unless the customer provides a positive rating. We answer your questions in good faith, hoping for a good faith response regardless of whether the law is in your favor or not. If you were unhappy with my service please let me know that you would prefer to work with another Attorney and I will opt out.

Can you see the rating scale on your end, 5 stars?

Thank you for your consideration.

Thank you for using JA!