I have a question about my husband he's in Fresno County…

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question about my husband he's in Fresno County jail and they have a hold on him from Madera talking about he that he has a home for publication and Madera County and that they have a they have 5 days to pick him up if they don't he can be released but the fifth day already has came and gone and he still not out so what am I supposed to do

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Fresno, .ca

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No not that I know of

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/4/2017
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

Ok thank you I just want to find out wat really going on with him because my kids really miss him and wants him home

They have 10 days to transfer him, although typically it takes less. If they don't, then he should be released.

If they don't release him after the ten days and there are no other holds on him, he would need a local criminal lawyer to file a writ asking the state for an emergency hearing to show good cause why they are still holding him and if they can't, to release him.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.