I have a good friend of mine her husband passed away and…

Customer Question
I have a good...

I have a good friend of mine her husband passed away and left an account with substantial amount for her there was a probate order issued by a district court Judge William Francis Kuntz II she want to pursue this and get it done she does not know what should be done can you help oout if she provide the court order file number etc thank you

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the court order was issued in?

Diko***@******.***

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

Its a probate document only issued in July 2017

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Plus death certificate

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/4/2017
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

What does the probate order say?

.

Was the account only in the husband's name?

.

.

thanks