99cent store states only 99 cent but they have so many items…

Customer Question
99cent store states only...

99cent store states only 99 cent but they have so many items that cost over 99 cent. On their advertisement board in big print 99cent. Do we have a case. Muriel robinson

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/4/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 7 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

This is a claim for misrepresentation. You can pursue it as a complaint to the attorney general office, as a consumer complaint. You may also attempt a class action with a class action lawyer as a lead plaintiff.

Kindly let me know if that is acceptable by responding "yes"

Awaiting your reply, thank you!