My friend purchased an expedited pre-check boarding pass for…

Customer Question
My friend purchased an...

My friend purchased an expedited pre-check boarding pass for $85.00 to $100.00 good for 5 years. Is this deal still offered?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Live in NJ

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Please elaborate on your question.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I didn't ask for a lawyer. I asked fr a deal.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
12/4/2017
Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience. Please allow me some time to review your question.

You posted your question to an informational site. WE are lawyers who can answer questions. As an immigration lawyer, I can answer your questions about the PreCheck program. Would you like me to proceed?

I am still here, but I need you to answer my question so that I know if you want my help or not. Please let me know.