Is the lawyer available. Ohio. He has helped me and knows…

Customer Question
Is the lawyer gerald...

Is the lawyer gerald available

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Ohio

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

He has helped me and knows situation

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No just advice

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 4 days by:
12/8/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. What can I answer for you?