In Gainesville Ga renter rights. Georgia. This is what

Customer Question
In Gainesville Ga renter...

In Gainesville Ga renter rights

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Georgia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

This is what happen. i gave notice 2 months prior that i will move out by the end of the 2 months. my question is can the landlord bring the police and put my property on the street.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Does this cost

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/4/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.

I want to make sure I understand your question... can they put your stuff on the street when?? After you move out? now?