I foolishly got involved with Freedom Debt Relief. I just…

Customer Question
I foolishly got involved...

I foolishly got involved with Freedom Debt Relief. I just cannot in good faith agree to stop paying my creditors for months. Dec.16 they will take money from my calf acct. I need to know how to get out.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Mass

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I am not sure. I did initial consent online. The salesman was quite convincing and sleazy.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Will I be charged for advice?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
12/4/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 8 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. The site does charge for information, so if you have questions about the cost, please contact customer service.