Is the RVU used for insentive for Dr. against the law. Iowa.

Customer Question
Is the RVU used...

Is the RVU used for insentive for Dr. against the law

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Iowa

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Tax payer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/4/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

I noticed you wanted a phone call. If you're willing, please click "accept" when you are prompted for a call.