I was trying to buy a house the loaner give a list of things…

Customer Question
I was trying to buy...
I was trying to buy a house the loaner give a list of things that needed to be done in order to close on the house and said I had to do them myself because it was FHA loan it cost me over at least 10,000 dollars after I did everything they said do the realtor said they didn't have the title clear on the house and was waiting on that it have been over 6 months and they still don't have them my kids and I all put together and came up with this money we took out loan and max out all our credit cards please help me I don't know what and I'm so stressed out talking to them about the papers
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/4/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Thank you very much for your patience. So, if I understand your situation accurately, the seller hasn't done anything to help further the sale of the property and you haven't heard from them, correct?