How to remove a lien on a property. In thousand palms

Customer Question
How to remove a...

How to remove a lien on a property

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

In thousand palms california 92276

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

None never know about it

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This property is in secrow

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/3/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

The lien on property can be removed only by court order or proof of the lien debt being satisfied (paid). So, if the property is in escrow and has a lien, the owner of the property has to remove the lien by paying it, proving they paid it or going to court to have it vacated showing it is invalid for some other reason.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.