Can I retrieve my lost TSA card at the aLAX airport. Calif.

Customer Question
Can I retrieve my...

Can I retrieve my lost TSA card at the aLAX airport

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Calif.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I still have the TSA global numbers and Ident. #. My wifes card was also lost.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Probably closrd on Sunday, I can go on Monday
12/3/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

You cannot get new cards issued on site. You need to go to the GOES website and log in and click on "manage membership" and under that link you can request a replacement card by clicking on Request for Global Entry Card and they charge $25. Generally, you do not need the card itself to be physically in your possession to travel, as the Global Entry number is ***** to your passports and as long as you have your passport your global entry number is ***** and you can also get your actual global entry number on the GOES website as well until your new cards come in.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.