I would like to know if there is any way to complaint about…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to know if there is any way to complaint about my HOA because

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state the association is in?

Miami Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, my husband got ill and He stop working in March, so I had difficulty to make my payment on time, because I did not pay from April to August.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/3/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 7 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
what can I answer for you? The hoa won’t accomodate and give a payment plan?