I have a grandson which I raise till until he was five and…

Customer Question
I have a grandson...

I have a grandson which I raise till until he was five and his father let him spent the weekend when they need a rest but otherwise will not llet me see his father is on drugs and so is my daughter they are not together any more and he is 8 now he has custody because he forged my daughter signature. Do I have ant rights to my grandson

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/3/2017
Lawyer: JustAnswer, Arbitrator replied 7 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Arbitrator
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.